There will be no Food Safari courses running the first few months of 2014 while we make some changes to the business. We’re sorry that means we’re not selling Christmas Gift Vouchers this year. Come back soon to see our new 2014 programme!
Food Safari Gift Vouchers make an unusual and memorable present for Christmas, birthdays or special occasions.
You can buy a voucher for a specific course or select any amount from £80 for the recipient to put towards their own choice.
We can post a printed Gift Voucher with a Food Safari programme direct to you so you can give them the gift yourself with our, or we can post it direct to the recipient. For last minute gifts, we can send a voucher via email.
For those last minute gifts, we can send a voucher via email.
- Vouchers are available for £80 for half day workshops, £160 for whole day courses.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by quoting the voucher number when booking the specific event.
- Vouchers can be put towards the cost of a more expensive course.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
A hands-on preserving class with the experts from England Preserves, in Bermondsey, London. The course runs seasonally using summer fruits, autumn fruits and citrus in January.
A full day of preparing, cooking and eating small game with the experts at the Wild Meat Company. You will bone and roll a partridge and skin and joint a rabbit to take home. After the hands-on butchery you can sit back and enjoy a game cookery demonstration and then feast on a gourmet game lunch.